NON-RESIDENTIAL COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
You do not have to be a resident of Fairview Estate in order to have access to all of the incredible facilities. There are a limited number of non-residential memberships available so you can experience all that Fairview has to offer.
Country Club membership gives you the perfect balance of fitness and social activities – it is up to you how you wish to take advantage of what is on offer.
Entertain friends at the BBQ & Petanque Area, have a drink around the outdoor fireplace or enjoy a meal in the Members Lounge. Then, get in shape in the pool, on the tennis courts or work out in the health studio. Fairview Country Club provides you with the freedom to tailor a lifestyle perfect for you.
As a Country Club member, you will have access to –
- Health Studio
- Tennis Courts
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Spa
- BBQ & Petanque Area
- Outdoor Fire Place
- Members’ Bar & Lounge
Members are permitted to bring guests with them to enjoy all the facilities except the Health Studio, which is members’ only. This is a privilege that allows members to get the most out of the Country Club by being able to invite and entertain family and friends.
There are only a limited number of non-residential memberships available, so get in quick and start enjoying the Fairview lifestyle today!
A 10% discount on the normal retail price of:
- All food and drink at the Country Club
- Annual membership fees for the Golf Club for full playing 9 or 18 hole members; and
- All in-store golf merchandise purchases at the golf shop,
but excluding sales, special promotions and offers and already discounted goods or services and excluding all vending machine purchases and purchases at private functions and excluding driving range balls, golf coaching or lessons, equipment hire and any food or drink from the golf shop.
Our non-residential membership options include –
Individual Membership – one person.
Couples Membership – one person and their spouse or partner.
Family Membership – a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children.
Corporate Membership – four nominated adults who are directors, shareholders or employees of the same organisation or company.
Children are defined as a child or legal dependents under the age of 25 years old.
All of our membership categories grant you access to all of the facilities with the only exceptions being that persons under 16 years of age are not allowed in the Health Studio due to Health and Safety requirements and children below 14 years must be supervised by an adult, 18 years of age or older, at all times whilst in The Pool House.
The joining fee is a one-off payment provided that the individual member (or couple) maintains continuous membership.
Joining fees shall be adjusted by the cumulative increase in the CPI from 1 April in the previous year plus a margin of 1 per cent.
On 1 April each year, the membership fee for non-residential members shall be adjusted by the cumulative increase in the CPI from 1 April in the previous year plus a margin of 1 per cent.
The table below states fees for each membership category. These fees are for an annual period and are shown for the 2022/2023 period. All membership fees will be subject to annual review by the Consumer Price Index plus 1% in accordance with the Country Club Rules and shall be updated once CPI has been released for March.
|Type of Membership
- If you have any queries or would like to find out more about how a Non-Residential Country Club membership could work for you please contact Brian Hainge.
- The joining fees and annual fees above are for the period 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
- The joining fee is a one-off payment provided that the member maintains continuous membership.
- On 1 April each year the joining fees and annual fees will be adjusted by the cumulative increase in the Consumer Price Index from 1 April in the previous year plus a margin of 1 per cent.
- The annual fee payable will be prorated from the date membership commences to 31 March.
- All $ figures above are inclusive of GST.
|07 549 3452
|027 493 1533
|Property Office, 34 Sharp Road,
Katikati 3178, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand (off SH2)
Open 7 days from 10:00 am-4:00 pm or by appointment